Sunday 22 June 2014

The Hardest Move On!


سم الله الر حمن الر حيم.
 
اسلام عليكم
 
 
 
 It's very sad to admit that after 3 years we have been together in Kirkby International College, finally we need to be separate forcefully for our own good in future...
 
3 years that bind us together, 3 years of journey that full with joys, happiness, colour... end with all of sudden... no words can describe my feeling right now..
we're close each other like a family, like siblings...
some of them that I call "mak", "nek", "niece"... Haha.. how can I forget all those.. 
 
 
I know.... I'm not really good friends to you, but your appearance in my life journey put colour and music to that.. Sorry for all trouble that I cause, sorry for my moody character that always swings sometimes okay sometimes not... Sorry for being psycho, angry uncontrollably.................. Sorry for all mistake that I have made... 
 
 
 
It's very hard to admit the "good-bye", after all that we have been through together it will remain as Memories forever.. Thank you to all of you 126 Kirkby's Family for being part of my life journey... Thank You for appear and bring smile and laugh to my life... Thank You for being friends with me... Thank You for everything...


My favorite last words... Lets move forward and write own story and future, do keep our story together in past as memories, be success in our life and what ever we doing lets do the best, lets have life with no regards, fall in love and get marriage with some one we love most, stay healthy as possible because we need health to protect someone we love most, please do keep in touch with me..... 
 
 
 
 
 People who brought most meaning in my stories..
 








THANK YOU

Life must goes on, everyone have their own story to write.. Keep have Faith, because all thing happened has a better reason that arranged by Allah.. I cannot promise to you that we'll meet again one-day.. but lets put in Allah hands, InsyaAllah.... ada rezeki ada takdir kita jumpa lagi... Jaga Iman, Jaga Amal, Jaga Solat... dari Allah kita datang kepada-Nya kita kembali... 




No comments:

Post a Comment