Wednesday 2 May 2012

Good Public Holiday

سم الله الر حمن الر حيم
اسلام عليكم
Anyonghaseyo
 
1st May is public holiday for Labor  Day.. Its great to have a rest after the whole tired event management when the Deputy Minister come... After a well over slept on that night, that morning I planed to go to IOI Mall which in Puchong with Aman..

Hahaha, Allowance and public holiday in a great mall? What else can be good
 
Lets go!...

I don't bought much, Just a set of new speaker, headset and a book shelf. I also had an opportunities to watch the Avanger on 3D in the Golden Screen Cinema, IOI Mall...
The movie was very fascinating with a lot of tiller and action which will make your adrenaline run fast!
Futhermore the 3D effect make the scene come to live..
 
 
   
Nick Fury is director of S.H.I.E.L.D, an international peace keeping agency. The agency is a who's who of Marvel Super Heroes, with Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When global security is threatened by Loki and his cohorts, Nick Fury and his team will need all their powers to save the world from disaster.



There is one more event that occur yesterday.. That is SS501 Day.. It happening all over worldwide on twitter, tumblr and other social networks..
 

I said to my self.. This 5 Guy has change my life mode in music arts...
When I was addicted to KPOP songs? I said : After I listened to 'Love Ya' by SS501..
Even they are their own path right now because they want to focused individual achievement.. But the fomer leader Kim Hyun Joong said : "SS501 will be back with more matured"
And that keep Triple S still live until now... Once a triple s, always triple s...
 
 
 We.. Triple S will always supporting SS501.. We patiently waiting all of you!

 Happy SS501 Day!




1 comment:

  1. ouh. SS501 nak buat comeback eh? Haha, saye minat Bigbang !

    ReplyDelete