Saturday 28 April 2012

Gloomy Saturday

سم الله الر حمن الر حيم
اسلام عليكم
Anyonghaseyo
 
Its a very fine weekend actually with very nice view and weather.. In fact, I should be happy like others because our allowance for 6th month have been paid! Everyone get happy when all the waiting before this is paid off when we got the whole bunch of money.. Event we got to pay a lot for food package, sports activities and others, But still Thanks to Allah because the balance was quite huge for us...

 Praise and Thanks to Allah for the Rezeki

So, weekends with money why I still gloomy?? Its because of................ ASSIGNMENTS!!! Another one final assignment that I must complete it, Sports and Recreation Folio... Huh.. Damn I never like this subject, the other assignments I can do very well however not this.. I'm too lazy to read an article about sports.. so how could even create the whole folio??? 
This like a big slap that gave headache and pain to me... Huh!

 
I wish someone dare to help me with all of this...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment