Wednesday 17 October 2012

Done A Part



سم الله الر حمن الر حيم.
اسلام عليكم

Alhamdulillah, I'm finally done with my final presentation on Grammar for this foundation program.. 
Pheww.. that was the only presentation I put too much effort on it to get it the best from me..
Haha... I might not have extra teaching aid or songs or even video for my presentation, but I put whole effort on my slide with visual aid and animation.

Time management is one of highlighted criteria for the assignment, I need do get the teaching done for the maximum 10 minutes... My topic is about Adverb..
My concern for the presentation is the audience understanding on what I taught not all the extra teaching aid or fancy slide.. 

Although it might not interesting teaching compared to other, but I manage to get it done with my own efforts.. So, I deserve what I have struggle for.. Haha


Well another task is coming, MUET speaking for tomorrow with yaya, cek ting, kak yan and hopefully we can get full practice for tonight with all group members..
All the best for us, hehehe...

 Delightful faces right after the presentation.. :) 
credits to Hazirah as camerawomen and Sasniza for the camera & editing

No comments:

Post a Comment